Thursday, September 9, 2010

Fresh, Clean, and Pure Friday #3


.
Well time sure does fly . . . it is already the third Fresh, Clean, and Pure Friday blog hop!  So link up your post on anything that you've included in your life to freshen and clean it up, whether that is your nutrition, lifestyle, decor, outfits, or outlooks!  Click here for more inspiration on thoughts/posts to link up!




So here's what you need to do:

  • grab the button below and place it somewhere on your blog (go ahead and delete it after the weekend is over if you so desire).
  • follow this blog, 'la bella vita' and I'll follow you back.
  • add your post link and the image that you wish to display.
  • visit and follow a few blogs that you wish and tell them that you found them here.
  • kindly leave a comment here on this blog, so that I can follow you back!
All blog hops that I'm linked up to have their buttons displayed at the bottom of my blog.


.
Pin It

31 comments:

  1. What a great idea to do for fellow bloggers! I love this.. thanks so much Roz...this is awesome~

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm all linked! Thank you! :)

    Kim

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, I'm joining you today for the first time. I'm linking the roses from my garden.
    Have a nice Friday ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi, I found your blog via "Java's" blog hop. I love to cook and can't wait to make some of your fabulous recipes.

    Oh, by the way, I'm Cool Gal and happy to be your newest follower.

    jhkappes.blogspot.com

    It's the World I Know

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm linked too. Thanks for this.
    It looks like a lot of fun.

    All the best, Boonie

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am your newest follower! Thank you for the linky!

    Megan
    Mommy Minded
    www.mommyminded.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Today is my first hop on your blog, I love reading your blog and the recipes are fab.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi! I am following you from Green Follow Friday!! Great Blog!

    Thanks,
    Alissia
    http://tips4green.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a beautiful blog you have here! Your recipes look delicious, especially that risotto! Mmmmm! Thanks for hosting & I'm now following.

    livingwellspendingless.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Stopping by to say hi from the hop! I am a new follower!! Hope you can stop by and say hi!!

    www.justtryingtosavemoney.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thanks so much for hosting this fun hop! Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thanks for stopping by my blog! Your blog is beautiful and I love your hop idea! I will be back for sure.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi! I'm visiting from Friday Follow over 40. You have a beautiful blog. I'm your newest follower. Please stop by my blog and say hello.
    Patrice
    www.everydayruralty.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Thanks for letting me know abou your hop! You have a wonderful blog! I tweeted your hop to all my twitter followerers too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. I am so glad I received a gentle nudge to take part in your blog party Roz. It is always a pleasure to visit.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hey Sweetie!! Thanks so much for stopping by The House on the Corner. I am already a follower but would love to check out your new blog hop!! Looking forward to getting to know a fellow small town girl!!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Hey Roz! Thanks for visiting my blog. I just love seeing thumbnails from fellow food bloggers. Thanks for doing this! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  18. Beautiful blog! Glad I hopped here from the Weekend Blog Hop. It's always lovely to find a new hop to add to my list!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Nice blog! Thanks for following me; I'm following you back. Have a great day.
    http://Lindalovesblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  20. HI! Lovely blog! Just followed ya!
    Julie from A Year With Mom and Dad

    ReplyDelete
  21. I'm in love with this gorgeous blog! As a new follower from the blog hops, I look forward to reading your posts, trying your recipies, and gazing at the pretty scenery here.

    ReplyDelete
  22. so sorry I added twice. But I messed up the link on the first one. Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  23. Thanks for visiting! I too am now following and I sure will be back! Great blog!

    Hugs,
    Jacalyn

    ReplyDelete
  24. Following you from the Green Friday Follow.

    Jacqie @ talesofthewife.com

    ReplyDelete
  25. Grazie, Roz!
    I linked up today, thanks for the visit and the invite. I'll remember you next time, too! Looking around your blog makes me very hungry!
    xo
    Heidi - Heart and Home

    ReplyDelete
  26. What a lovely blog!! Very glad we stopped by! We are your newest followers! Hope you will swing by and visit us too.. we are also having a blog hop for today that includes a facebook and twitter link up,hope you will join!


    www.justmarriedwithcoupons.com

    ReplyDelete
  27. Thanks for stopping by my blog, Roz. I love to meet new people and find great blogs.

    Trish over at Pink Preppy Lilly Lover hosts Pink & Green Thursdays. They are so much fun.

    www.pinkpreppylillylover.blogspot.com

    Check out her blog when you get a chance. It's just beautiful. I also have her button on my blog. You can get to her blog that way, too

    Have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  28. Hi Roz!! Hope you're having a great weekend. Thanks for the reminder to link up my tagine to your blog hop. I just added a link and posted your badge on my blog post.

    ReplyDelete
  29. Found you on FF, following from EcoModern Mom, on Saturday. Enjoy the rest of your weekend.

    Stacey @ www.ecomodernmom.com

    ReplyDelete
  30. Hi! I'm visiting (& following) from Sunday Strolling Blog Hop.

    I'll be back to Join Fresh, Clean & Pure Friday next week.

    Linda @ Linda's Lunacy

    http://www.lindaslunacy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  31. Good to see you on Strollin’ Sunday Blog Hop! My Facebook fan page, “Inspire!” has quotes, poems and stories to inspire you. I’d like to invite you to stop by!

    http://www.facebook.com/pages/Inspire/338562522284?ref=ts

    ReplyDelete

I enjoy each of your comments and reply to each, both here and on your blog directly! I hope you visit again! Grazie!