Friday, November 12, 2010

Seasonal Saturday and Fresh, Clean & Pure Friday

.
Just incredible posts for all things fresh, clean and pure and/or seasonal that we've incorporated into our lives have been shared in the these weekend get-togethers.  The recipes are mouth-watering, the decor is beautiful, the thoughts and photos are incredible, the gardens are stunning, and the fashion/crafts are current and fresh!  Here are just a few of the over 50 posts from the last two weeks that were so inspiring and motivating (I didn't provide this list last week, so there's 2 weeks worth of great inspiration for you to read).  If you're post isn't on the list, it might have been included a few weeks ago, or it will be featured in the future.  I'm just trying to keep it manageable, not preferential.  So keep 'em coming and enjoy each other's creativity and efforts to inspire all of us!

Fresh Food:
Pumpkin Cinnamon Rolls by gnee @ Singing with the Birds
Caramelized Apple Strudel from elra @ elra
Loaded and Lite Potato Soup from Anne @ anniebakes
Fresh Cranberry and Banana Muffins from Lizzie @ cook it allergy free
Cinnamon Spice Bread from Healthy Mama @Simply Healthy Family
Raspberry Scones ~ Heart Smart from Claudia @ Blogs Got Heart

Fresh Looks in Decor:
Grapes on the Vine from Melissa @ Melissa's Heart and Home
Fall Surprise Quilt from gnee @ Singing with the Birds
Autumn Interior Decor & First Snowfall from Bernideen @ Bernideen's Tea Time

Fresh Photography, Poetry or Thoughts:
Going Home (Beautiful Autumn Photos) from Jamie @ Beyond The Kitchen Window
Make The Most of Your Life Tips from Java @ Never Growing Old
Time Out for Grownups from Ramblings of a Woman

Fresh Handmade Crafts:
Paper Weaves from Gail @ Can't Stop Making Things
  • Link-up your post, with a lovely photo and title of your post.
  • As always, I delete any post not related to the theme of "anything fresh, clean, pure and/or seasonal in your life" . . . no posts to try to sell or giveaway anything, no posts with only coupons or store promotionals.
  • Post the button if you like; THEY ARE AT THE BOTTOM OF MY BLOG!



.
Pin It

24 comments:

  1. i hope its ok to just jump in... i recently stated following you and this looks fun :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so excited that you featured my Paper Weave. What a thrill! Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Roz!

    So nice to hear from you! I hope all is well!

    I love coming here. Its such a beautiful and wonderful place!

    I am linking up with you and this awesome hop! Such a great idea!

    Hope you have a fantastic weekend my friend!

    Java
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this beautiful carnival. Thank you for hosting.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Following you from over 40 blog hop.

    Bellagetsreal.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love celebrating other blogs and this is indeed a grand celebration. I shall have fun sifting through those I do not know.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for hosting, I'm your newest follower! Happy Weekend!

    -Andrea

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for mentioning my scones here! Hope your settling down and getting some rest, sounds like you have been quite a journey and working too hard! Tis the season.... much regards, love this host you present every week thank you so much!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Sorry I can't keep this up! What a great idea. I enjoy looking over all the participants ideas.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Awesome! Love your FF link up! I added our Cut Out cookies! I can't wait to explore your blog more.

    I'm following you and added your link up to my FF links! I also host a FF link up! Stop over!

    Susie

    http://cafescrapper-scrapsoflife.blogspot.com/2010/11/christmas-cut-out-cookies-link-up-and.html

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thanks for the feature, roz, I love this link up! Unfortunatley all my photos are too large, so you keep getting the "girl", oh well, it's still a fun share...anne

    ReplyDelete
  12. Very sweet of you to highlight my spice bread and the kind words. I thank you so much for the time it takes to host this fun event!
    Cheers!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I'm starving now!! Love...everything!

    New follower from the Friday hop!

    Kristin :)
    Keenly Kristin

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oh my word...I love love LOVE your background and layout! It's soooo calming!!!

    I am a new follower from the blog hop...hoping you can stop by and follow me sometime at my review and giveaway blog. Here is the link:

    http://couponsandfreebiesforyou.blogspot.com/

    I do have several blogs, but this one is the one I need followers on. Thanks so much and Happy Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  15. What a fun way to discover new blogs and enjoy so many new links. Awesome!

    I am viewing your blog post remotely. I will have to check in soon to post my link.

    ReplyDelete
  16. What a fun linky ... and what could be better than clean, fresh and pure!

    I found you through Eco-Friendly and Frugal's Friday follow linky!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Thanks for featuring my pumpkin rolls and quilt. I just think your blog is a work of art! It's a treat to come visit and link up. Thanks for having us Roz!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Oh Roz - so many beautiful things are linked up this week! I did make my thanksgiving day burger this week and am hoping to have the time to post it today so that I can participate in your seasonal saturdays event.

    Enjoy your weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Hello! I linked up today! Thanks so much for the hop!

    http://couponsandfreebiesforyou.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  20. I am sorry...my link is for a giveaway. Feel free to delete it if you need to.

    I didn't even SEE the requirement that said to not link up giveaways. Ooops. So Sorry! I still love this hop! :)

    ReplyDelete
  21. Hi, I came over to link up but you closed the link. I apologize. I usually don't get to link, over the weekends so I try to catch up on Mondays. I missed out. I hope to get here earlier, next week.

    Thanks for sharing with My Meatless Mondays.

    ReplyDelete
  22. Hello, you site is very funny he told me to cheer up .. Merry Christmas.

    ReplyDelete
  23. Did you people notice that the main character is a girl in this game? Interested to see how that plays how.
    [url=http://insurancefull.com]Full insurance[/url]

    ReplyDelete

I enjoy each of your comments and reply to each, both here and on your blog directly! I hope you visit again! Grazie!