Thanks Kathy, Vic, Candace, and Velva! I thought these were so cheerful in color, plus so unusual too! Merry Christmas to all of you and your families! Roz
Roz, So sorry to hear your father is not well. Blessings and prayers to you and your family. Maybe now that finals are done life will be a bit easier. ♥ Redkathy
Love these. I have four different kinds, even though they don't last long...I don't think the season is the same without them. Your sunroom is gorgeous. Great place to read a book with a cup of tea.
Welcome to 'la bella vita' where you are invited into my kitchen and gardens, a place to share my culinary and gardening journey. From my country acreage surrounded by nature's beauty, this blog is all about living "la bella vita" ~ "the beautiful life" in hopes that you too will feel inspired to welcome more deliciousness and beauty into your life.
Mangia!
.
Translate This Blog to another language:
.
Stay Connected with Any or All of the Links Below:
...
"Deliciously Italian" Pinterest Board for the best Italian recipes from 'paige1and2'
Beautiful display!! Happy WW Roz and Merry Christmas too!
ReplyDeleteso pretty! i love the pink:)
ReplyDeleteSooooo pretty!
ReplyDeleteHappy Wordless Wednesday,
Candace
Very, very , very pretty.
ReplyDeleteHappy holidays to you.
Velva
Thanks Kathy, Vic, Candace, and Velva! I thought these were so cheerful in color, plus so unusual too! Merry Christmas to all of you and your families! Roz
ReplyDeleteBeautiful! Happy Christmas!
ReplyDeleteCiao! Merry Christmas to you too! Such beautiful photos. I invite you to check out my cookie recipe.
ReplyDeletehttp://greekitaliangirl.blogspot.com/2010/12/aggression-cookies-recipe.html
Have a great week!
Roz, So sorry to hear your father is not well. Blessings and prayers to you and your family. Maybe now that finals are done life will be a bit easier. ♥ Redkathy
ReplyDeleteWhat a gorgeous comforting warm feeling to be looking at these amazing colors in the winter months..so pretty!
ReplyDeleteLove these. I have four different kinds, even though they don't last long...I don't think the season is the same without them. Your sunroom is gorgeous. Great place to read a book with a cup of tea.
ReplyDeleteMerry Christmas!
Carol-the gardener
That just makes me smile- I love the colors in your sitiing room.
ReplyDeleteStunning! These pics look like they are straight out of a magazine!
ReplyDeleteOh wow, your decor look very cheerful Bella. Perfect for the holiday season.
ReplyDeletethat is one beautiful poinsettia!!!
ReplyDeleteThis is so beautiful. I want to sit here with some tea and gaze at the wonderful colors!
ReplyDeleteNow, that's a yuletide greeting!
ReplyDeleteWhat a beautiful room, Roz! I could sit back and read in there all day.
ReplyDeleteGorgeous colors... love those pastels!
ReplyDeleteElizabeth
How Beautiful and charming. Makes me want to come over and sit down and share some holiday cheer.
ReplyDeleteMerry Christas..
Beautiful!!
ReplyDeleteSuch lovely pictures.
Merry Christmas!
Lovely! Just lovely!
ReplyDelete