After taking a month off for the holidays and also to help my mother with three weeks of my father's emergency health issues, this link-up is finally BACK! YAY! I've have so missed reading all of your incredible posts. So if you've been participating on this link-up before, you're familiar with the theme. But if you're new to this link-up, here's a brief introduction and explanation for you:
Seasonal Saturday and Fresh, Clean and Pure Fridays are for any blogger that has a post related to ANYTHING FRESH or SEASONAL that you have included in your life! It's a brand new year, 2011. So please share any post on any way that you're starting fresh, or cleaning up, or purifying your life, your cooking, your environment . . . simple as that!










Happy New Year Roz - so glad you're back!
ReplyDeleteHugs
Ramona
http://create-with-joy.blogspot.com
Happy New Year, Roz! I hope there's some smooth sailing underway for you and your family.
ReplyDeleteRamona and Claudia, Thank you so much for your well wishes and welcome back to F.C. & P. Fridays. I've missed you too and hope to be more active with your blogs in 2011! Thanks for your sharing your posts for everyone! Roz
ReplyDeleteHappy New Year and welcome back !
ReplyDeleteCiao Bella Roz! Happy new year! Stopping on by to link up our first Baby steps to a rockin life in the middle of the road. I wanted to thank you so much for contributing to this first installment and for joining me in the baby steps Slow-vo-lution. Yes, the slow lane will get you to where you want to go, and you will certainly enjoy the scenery a whole lot more! Thanks so much for hosting this great friday linking! hugs! Alex
ReplyDeleteRoz I'm here for you sweet friend! You can do it! We will motivate each other to get healthy. Believe me I understand how hard it is to get motivated and to stay on track for life. Sigh. It is soooo worth it though!
ReplyDeleteHappy New Year to you in 2011!
Warmly, ~Melissa :)
Stopping by from the Bee Friendly Friday Follow!
ReplyDeleteI hope you'll come by my blog!
http://livinghiptoday.com/blog-hop.html
Hi! Following your blog from Social Parade. Would greatly appreciate the follow back. Have a great weekend!
ReplyDeletehttp://www.AMommysSweetBlogDesign.com
you need to get Velvas soup in the list :-)
ReplyDeleteHAPPY NEW YEAR SO GLAD YOU STARTED BACK UP AGAIN HOPE ALL IS GOING FABULOUS FOR YOU!
ReplyDeleteHAPPY NEW YEAR SO GLAD YOU STARTED BACK UP AGAIN HOPE ALL IS GOING FABULOUS FOR YOU!
ReplyDeleteI'm your newest follower from the Sunday Strolling Blog Hop.
ReplyDeleteI'd love for you to follow me back at:
http://norwegianphoenix.blogspot.com/
You have some incredible food pictured just on the first page. I can't wait to check out some of your recipes (and figure out how you took such amazing pictures of food). Have a great day!
Hi Roz!
ReplyDeleteI am so sorry to hear about your Dad! I am glad you are back! I will link up next week to your wonderful meme!!
Hugs.
Java