..
It's the weekend! Such a great time! Maybe having just a little bit of extra time in our lives as we move into the weekend is one of the reasons that compels so many bloggers to visit other blogs and share some of their favorite posts..
So here we go with another weekly get-together of Fresh, Clean, and Pure Friday AND Seasonal Saturday where any blogger can share a post related to anything that is in season or that is any way that one has freshened or cleaned up something in their lives (currently it is the winter season in the U.S. and Northern hemisphere) (all solicitation posts to sell stuff, to promote giveaways, or to just display coupons, etc. will be deleted ~ ~ it sounds mean, but it keeps this get-together focused on the theme).
.
Click on "Read More" beneath my signature below to read all of the posts that were shared!
February is can be a fun month with Valentine's Day or a dreary month as we wait for winter to end. But it also could be a favorite time for others who enjoy this snowy time of year, whether we are creative indoors or active outdoors. So share any post on anything that you're doing/cooking this winter seasaon, or starting fresh, cleaning up, or purifying your life, your cooking, your environment, etc. . . . simple as that! Your post does not have to be from this week or even recently, nor have been during a particular range of time either.
.
Here is the button code to add to your post somewhere (it's just nice blog etiquette) after you add your post below! Hope you meet some great bloggers who inspire you!
.
Pin It










Thank you for hosting Roz! :)
ReplyDeleteThe raspberry dessert looks delicious. I'll give it a try.
I submitted a link! :)
ReplyDeleteThank you for hosting! I'm enjoying perusing the many wonderful recipes you have here.
ReplyDeleteYour newest follower,
Nancy @ Nancy's Daily Dish
this is so refreshing, thx :) new follower from well to do blog. stop over + see me sometime.
ReplyDeletecheers,
susan
http://welltodoyou.blogspot.com/
http://welltodoyou.blogspot.com/2011/01/tip-me-tuesday-guest-post-be-fit-stay.html
Hello,
ReplyDeleteVisiting Follow Friday 40 and Over! This looks wonderful!
I am your newest follower,
Kathy
A Delightsome Life
http://blissfulrhythm.blogspot.com
I love the fresh, clean, and pure idea! This might sound silly, but I'm a novice blogger and not very good at all the techy stuff yet. Do you have any idea why your button code wouldn't work for me?
ReplyDeleteHi! I am really enjoying your blog, and I wanted to let you know that I actually nominated you for a blog award! I had to pick 15 blogs that I would recommend people follow and yours was on my list. I honestly think your blog is the most visually stunning blog I have ever seen, and I absolutely love the content! I would love it if you would pop over to my blog and see the award I have nominated you for. Thanks for such a great read! Lynn 1busychick.blogspot.com
ReplyDeleteI guess I never realized this one was perfect for my other blog thanks for posting this one! love it!
ReplyDelete