With spring nearly here in the South, I've decided that after nearly 2 years that it is time to FRESHEN and CLEAN UP the look of my blog. I've been lightening up my old bod-ay (now down 12 pounds in 6 weeks) and cleaned up my pantries (and still working slowly around the house). So I felt that my blog needed to reflect my whole outlook with a lighter look and feel as well..
So here we are again with another week of blogger's posts of fresh and seasonal ideas: recipes, interiors, nutrition, personal outlooks, photos . . . whatever you'd like to share about how you're freshening up your lives!
Click on 'read more' beneath my signature to read all of the shared posts!
Click on 'read more' beneath my signature to read all of the shared posts!










Thank you for hosting Roz! Your blog is looking beautiful.
ReplyDeleteHave a great weekend.
~Melissa
The blog looks gorg- hooray for you!
ReplyDeleteThanks for hosting the link-up partay!!
Congratulations on the weight loss. That's the next thing on my agenda. Thanks for hosting.
ReplyDeleteLove the new blog Roz great clean lines:)
ReplyDeleteCongratulations on your weight loss and your new blog look. Looking forward to your new year.
ReplyDeleteSam
Hi Roz!!
ReplyDeleteHope all is well! Come visit me...I have a surprise for you!!
Hugs,
Java
Congratulations on your new look and weight loss! Well done...
ReplyDeleteHi there!! I'm now following you. I found you through Chubby Cheeks Thinks blog :) Thanks of the link up, I'm going to visit some others now.
ReplyDeleteHope you'll stop bye and say hi!
xoxo
Katie
http://loveiseverywhere.blogspot.com/
Congrats on the weight loss. I have been struggling to lose a bit of weight (without any luck mind you)
ReplyDeleteThe blog is looking wonderful.
Thanks for hosting Roz. I posted some of my favorite things here and hope readers might try them out and enjoy them as much as I do. They are my daily faves.
ReplyDeleteCarol-the gardener
Glad you found your awards...sorry about the confusion.
It's looking good so far!
ReplyDeleteYour blog looks beautiful - what a great idea to lighten your blog to go along with your weight loss! Congrats on your new blog look, on your awesome weight loss, and on being the featured blog at Follow Friday 40 and Over!
ReplyDeletehttp://RaisingFigureSkaters.com
Hello,
ReplyDeleteThis is my first visit to your your lovely looking blog, I found you via Follow Friday 40 & Over. The Very Berry Anglo-Italian Trifle looks absolutely scrummy but I can't imagine it would help with weight loss!so I will have to just keep on looking and tasting with my eyes :(
If you have a few spare minutes please pop by and say Hi.
Helen x
http://acraftykindoftruffle.blogspot.com
can't wait to see your makeover
ReplyDeleteLove the blue button too cute
stopped by from follow over 40
following you hope you'll do the same for me . I can be found at
http://www.thenightowlmama.com
have a great weekend
Congrats to you! Amazing :)
ReplyDeleteThank you so much for hosting a blog hop with such creative post to view and new bloggers to follow.
ReplyDeleteI am a new follower with your blog button on my sidebar. I look forward to coming by weekly.
Lisa @ Lesapea xx
Oh and I love that berry trifle on your sidebar, my hubby loves trifle. This looks decadent. Thanks.
ReplyDeleteLisa @ lesapea xx
I really love your new look! I already follow but I just linked to your Friday..Congrats on being #2 at Java's..
ReplyDeleteI can t wait to have minute to check out some of these links!! Thanks for hosting!!
ReplyDeleteHey Rozalinda! So proud of you and all your changes! Doesn't it feel good to be making progress? Even though you are already a wonderful rockin' momma, making positive changes always makes me sing with joy! Can't wait to see your new banner. I am linking up my Baby steps to a rockin' life this week! All the best and enjoy the warmer weather! HUGS! Alex
ReplyDeleteNew follower from the over 40 hop.
ReplyDeleteFreshening up?? We just barely got moved in...haven't actually gotten everything straightened up yet..freshening will have to wait for next year. By then I have might have figured out where to put everything.
www.wyrdings.blogspot.com
Thank you for hosting. I'm your newest follower!
ReplyDeleteShanimalCrackers.blogspot.com
Now following your wonderful blog from Surfin' Saturdays blog hop! Would love a follow back: http://meetmarkmakeup.blogspot.com
ReplyDeleteHi Roz
ReplyDeleteThanks for stopping by and the invite to join in here. It's late summer where I am, but I've linked up one of my older posts for Almost Spring Salad which I thought might be a little more appropriate.
Sue :-)
I love your new banner, I always get in a mess when I try to update my banner photo:(
ReplyDelete