Friday, October 15, 2010

Seasonal Saturday and Fresh, Clean and Pure Friday

.
Friday, Friday, Friday!  And now moving into Saturday!  How time does fly when you're having fun in life!  I'm really impressed with the many ways people are living in the season, in the moment, and enjoying the beauty all around, cooking up fresh, seasonal dishes, and cleaning up their lives in so many different ways.  Once again, although the list seems to be getting longer each week, here are just some of the featured inspirational posts that were shared.   If you didn't visit them last week, you might try to stop over to take a peek at some really interesting and very diverse blogs.   If your post isn't on the list, it might have been included last week, or it will be featured in the future.  I'm just trying to keep it manageable, not preferential.  So keep 'em coming!

Fresh Food:
Pumpkin Gnocchi from Rebecca @ Chow and Chatter
Pumpkin Muffins from Brenda @ Brenda's Canadian Kitchen
Pumpkin Bread and Brownies from January @ The Caffeinated Globe
Apple Oatmeal Cookies from Heather @ girlichef (we made these and they are superb!)
Fresh and Healthy Carrot Soup from Trina @ Trina of the Beans
Praline Pecan Cheesecake from Anne @ anniebakes
Milk Kefir from Matilda@ Sick of Food
Heart Healthy Broccoli Salad from Claudia @ Blogs Got Heart
Healthy Sweet and Sour Tofu from elra @ elra's cooking

Fresh New Lifestyle/Outlook on Life:
Taking Care of Myself Now from Valery @ This-n-That Boutique
How I Keep Fit from Ms. Baby Plan
Learning to Speak Italian from Alessandra @ Adventures of Greek/Italian Girl

Fresh Decor:
New Old House from Melanie @ Southern Comfort in a Northern Life
Fresh Master Bedroom Re-Model from Ruth @ Living Well Spending Less
Happy Heart Kitchen from Melissa @ Melissa's Heart and Home

Fresh Flower/Fruits/Vegetables from the Garden:
Fresh and Seasonal Autumnal Apples from elra @ garden at nina's place

Fresh Photos/Illustrations/Poetry/Thoughts:
Nature and Wildlife Photography from Ben and Carrie @ Ben and Carrie Tracks
Old Barns of Tennessee from Sarah @ All Our Fingers In The Pie
Morning Devotion Time from LaVonne @ Long Waiting for Isabella
Count Your Blessings from Elise @ Kissing The Leper

Fresh New Beauty:
Fresh, Homemade Beauty Products from Java @ Never Growing Old

Fresh New Handmade crafts:
Jars of Happiness, Simple, Thoughtful Gifts from Melynda @ Mom's Sunday Cafe
Old Table Refurbished from Tara @ Life at the Lake








Pin It

30 comments:

  1. Hey Roz! Thanks for mentioning my cookies...and I'm so glad to hear that you liked them! Linked up some pumpkiny things...to go w/ all those you had last week ;) Thanks for hosting!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Indeed ! Sometimes it scares me how time flies too fast and another year almost own its way.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So much deliciousness in one posting. So little time. Cheers for time to cook fresh and sample all!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Roz I love your party! It is eye candy and inspiration all in one. Thank you for hosting each week and making us all feel welcome. You're the best!

    Happy weekend to you!
    ~Melissa :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ciao!! I just linked up haha twice actually well once but the first time it wouldn't go through. I invite you to hop on over to my blog & link up your blog to my Friday Blog Hop.

    Enjoy your day!! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  6. lovely round up thanks for including me Roz

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey Roz! I've been wanting to shoot you an email, but haven't been able to find your email address. If you get a chance, can you email me at tony.tracy@att.net?

    I had a question about the Fresh Fridays event.

    ReplyDelete
  8. YAY... it is my first time here for your fun Friday hop... I will have to add your button to my list next week.

    xo, Supermom Alysha

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hello! I am your newest follower from a Friday Blog Hop. I would love it if you would follow back at one or all three of my blogs!

    www.singleparentretreat.com
    http://singlemamachallenges.blogspot.com/
    http://motherdaughterconnection.blogspot.com/

    Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I've linked up my favourite dessert from my favourite cookbook. I can't count how many times I've made this. It's just so good! Using the fresh apples from our tree was the best too!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love your beautiful blog! I'm a follower who just rediscovered you. I have added you to the Recipes section of my blog and am also adding your wonderful party to my link list so that I will remember to visit and join in the future!

    I hope you'll join me over at Create With Joy as well!

    Have a wonderful weekend!

    Hugs
    Ramona
    http://create-with-joy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi Roz and happy friday! Thank you so much for hosting this lovely fresh and clean carnival! My recipe today is for a spicey-no-mayo coleslaw by mark bittman that I tried because I had a red cabbage, craved coleslaw and didn't think red and mayo went well together. The bittman version was wonderful! Hugs! Alex@amoderatelife

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi just calling by Via Friday Blog hops. Already following but great to catch up and see what's happening. Thank-you for hosting this. Hope you are having a end of the week. Sarah.www.jamarahcraftycreations.blogpsot.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. So many great sites to visit this week! Thanks for hosting!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Wow! I'm so sorry the link was messed up and it did two! I love your lovely site! I'll be looking around for a bit....ur making me ohhhh soooo hungry! enjoy the weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hi,

    Thanks for hosting this beautiful carnival. I posted a beautiful loaf of bread made with "pasta madre", supernatural.

    Cheers,
    Matilda @ Sick Of Food

    ReplyDelete
  17. I just found your blog and added my recipe today. Going to have a look around at what everyone else has posted too, thank you for hosting!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Found you on the blog hop and am now following your blog. I am looking forward to receiving updates from your blog. Would love a follow back - Kentucky Frugalista. Have a wonderful day!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Hi Roz, Love the fresh clean Friday! Been sharing it with friends who seem to enjoy it too! Hope to have something for next week. Take care :)

    ReplyDelete
  20. What a great group you have going here. I tried uploading my pictures this morning but had difficulties. Anyway, I am on now! Thank you for featuring me again with the old barns of TN.

    ReplyDelete
  21. Great features Roz. Thanks for a very fun party!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Thank you for the mention, Jars of Happiness. My Daughter in Law, along with help in writing the memories from my son and granddaughter, made that for me. I love it, and do think it a great personal gift to make for the ones you care about. I appreciate all the work you do, to host this each week! thanks again.

    ReplyDelete
  23. I love the way you roundup all the links, categorizing them into different groups. So exciting to see such participation!

    ReplyDelete
  24. Hi Roz:

    Thanks for the visit and your gracious comments.

    You're more than welcome to join Seasonal Sundays. It's all about whatever the season means to you. It could be a tablescape or some delicious food or some glorious outdoor shots or a seasonal related craft. It all depends upon what the season means to YOU!

    - The Tablescaper

    ReplyDelete
  25. Ciao Bella,
    I added a post from my Wordpress blog. We are already connected through Blogger but I wanted you to know that Autumn's Bounty is also my blog.
    Thank you,
    Elizabeth

    ReplyDelete
  26. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  27. Cara Roz, as always greta post ! i'm trying to submit my recipe but linky doesn't work. anyway I'll try later ! Baci

    ReplyDelete
  28. Ciao Roz I'm sorry but it still doesn't work ! If you manage i'd apopreciate you to link it for me ! buonanotte !

    ReplyDelete
  29. Thanks so much for opening up the link:)

    ReplyDelete
  30. I just found this link-up today and posted my recipe for Peach Jam Spirals. There are so many recipes that I know I'll love checking out. I just became a follower.

    ReplyDelete

I enjoy each of your comments and reply to each, both here and on your blog directly! I hope you visit again! Grazie!