It's March! Only a few more weeks until Spring's official arrival! I am so anxious for spring this year after the cold winter that we've all been through. I'm already posting more fresh and light recipes as a result.I'm also starting a new feature to this weekly blog get-together. Beginning with this post, 5 blogs will be featured from the previous week that I considered to be inspirational for not only freshness, but also for those that may have reflected the season. There will obviously be a featured foodie blog, a wonderful decor blog, and a nutrition/lifestyle change blog/post. Another fourth category will feature the gardening and nature blog posts. The fifth and final featured blog will focus on anything miscellaneous (quilts, hand-made items, thoughts, etc.) that matches the theme of this get-together. I hope you visit some of these blogs for their great inspiration!
It was difficult to decide on the featured foodie blog post, but I felt that since next week is Mardi Gras in the United States, I'd feature the traditional beignets that are famous from New Orleans. Stop on over to Patti's Comfy Cuisine to discover her down to earth and very delicious approach to good home cooking.
.
Melissa's Heart and Home is a tremendous blog that my dear friend, Melissa, inspires so many readers on the various different ways to freshen up our homes. I always come away amazed at how she puts it all together so beautifully! I think that you will too. Plus, she writes with such grace that you just can't help but love Melissa!
I have been de-cluttering my house now since the new year and loving every minute of my new-found organization. I love all of the valuable tips and advice that so many bloggers post in this get-together. Anna, over on her blog Ask Anna, provides numerous helpful information on ways to simplify our lives so that we can live in ways that focus on what really matters to us. Last week's post zeroed in how to plan meals better, which by the way, helps us with our efforts to eat more healthy!
.
.
.
Now to go outside where I love and long to be these days! The garden blog featured from last week is Pam's Sidewalk Shoes. Pam blogs about many topics near and dear to my heart: gardening, nature, cooking, reading, and sewing (not many of us left that sew and quilt!). She also loves photography and her shots invite us into her natural world. She inspired me to get outside and dig, to plant, and to soak in some sun whenever the weather allows me to.
.
.
And last but not least is Elizabeth from Positive Kismet with absolutely profound words of wisdom in each and every post. Last week she posted about ten lessons that inspire us. This is the kind of human being that I love to have around me! So positive and inspirational! I hope you stop by her lovely blog.
So with that little review of 5 wonderful blogs, I hope you link up a post that you'd like to share with others. Fresh, Clean, and Pure Friday extends into Seasonal Saturday in order to provide enough time to join in. Remember, please do NOT post anything related to giveaways, trying to sell stuff, coupons, and any other post that is not related to the theme of fresh and seasonal. I really appreciate keeping this get-together focused with a variety of ways to do so (cooking, gardening, decor, lifestyle, photography, thoughts, etc.) All unrelated posts will be gently removed.,













Roz, I love your idea for sharing all things fresh and new! Thanks for starting this - I am pleased to be participating!
ReplyDeleteSusan
I love those Bennets tried them last night they were awesome!Patti did an awesome job with hers, I made that recipes and will make them often!
ReplyDeleteRoz, I'm having a great day - It's my 100th post, I've just signed up to be a consultant for Pampered Chef, and now I'm featured on your fabulous blog! I'm proud and thrilled that you chose my beignets! Thank you so much!
ReplyDeleteThis is so wonderful!!! To be included with all these wonderful people! I love this idea!
ReplyDeleteThank you so much for hosting! Hope you have a blessed week!
ReplyDeleteTake care!
http://gnarlynotes.blogspot.com
Aw Roz thank you! Your sweet words made my night. You're the best.
ReplyDeleteHave a wonderful weekend.
~Melissa :)
Dear Roz,
ReplyDeleteWhat a wonderful gift to be featured on your beautiful blog that always inspires me, and that is a delectable feast for both the eyes and stomach. Thank you so much!
I will come back and add my link when I write a new post later tonight. I plan to thank you in it too.
Gratefully,
Elizabeth
Positive Kismet
Thanks for featuring me Roz! I really appreciate what you said and I hope that my post can inspire others to eat healthy and save money on their groceries. :)
ReplyDeleteAnna
www.askannamoseley.com
Hi Roz thanks for echoing how I felt, sometimes I think its in my head, your a star and enjoy your bright and breezy personality and amazing food
ReplyDeleteRebecca
Wow!! I'm so impressed with your blog! Love your design & layout! I just joined in for the first time to your Fresh, Clean & Pure Friday blog hop. I'm excited to visit the blogs that are linked up. :)
ReplyDeleteI shared my Easy, Addictive & Affordable Granola recipe. I'm now a follower & checking to see if you are on Twitter.
Denise @ Creative Kitchen
Roz I remembered and I think my post for today will eligible so will be back later!
ReplyDeleteSo many beautiful blogs you've hightlighted! Thanks for sharing!
ReplyDeleteWhat a great post featuring some nice looking blogs I am looking forward to checking out.
ReplyDeleteI love that you are featuring such wonderful bloggers and sharing them with us each week.
ReplyDeleteI went back and added a link to your event on my pastina with peas and carrots post. Just linked up with you. Sometimes I throw my posts up so fast that I forget to link to everything.
I hope that you have a great weekend!
Yum, so many recipes to bookmark! Thanks for hosting!
ReplyDeleteHi Rozzalovie!!! It certainly is a fresh clean and pure friday here, though, I would love a warm one too! I am linking up my baby steps to a rockin' life with a few great tips for you! Have a great weekend! hugs! Alex
ReplyDeleteNew Follower --- AMAZING!!
ReplyDeleteFollow back at
http://twoprincessesandoneprince.blogspot.com/
and
http://retailbegone.blogspot.com/
Roz thank you for all of your kind comments on all of my link ups! I appreciate you taking the time to respond to each link. :)
ReplyDeleteAnna
www.askannamoseley.com
Thanks again Roz! I added your post to my blog and have joined your hop. Thanks again for the mention...
ReplyDeleteHave a great weekend!
Elizabeth
I am so glad I stumbled onto your blog! I am now your newest follower....and hope to get over here a lot to visit!
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteThanks for hosting! I added you to my More Than A Blog Hop Directory.
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteHi Roz!!
ReplyDeleteI haven't been posting much with the new job and all but I do stop by and read your lovely blog!
When I start blogging some more I'll be sure to join your wonderful hop!!
Have a great day!!
Java