.Ah choo! Snivvle, snivvle, cough, cough! With a stuffy nose, scratchy throat, filled sinuses, congested airways, and ringing ears due to the unbelievable high level of pollen in the air . . . resulting from the 'all-at-once', budding and blooming of foliage and flowers going on, I give you this week's Seasonal Saturday and Fresh, Clean and Pure Friday with 5 featured bloggers and their posts that were graciously shared last week. Please stop over and visit some of them if you can! Hopefully, you can share a link to one of your favorite posts too!
Joanna at Go Ahead and Snicker shared some irresistible, melt-in-your-mouth, chocolate-y treats in honor of St. Patrick's day last week: Marbled Irish Cream Brownies Katherine, from Katherine's Corner linked up a post where she transformed her home by giving her kitchen a fresh new look and shows how to make a hydrangea bouquet: Kitchen Change-Up and Hydrangea Topiary

The Healing Home shared a great post on how to increase (with no expense involved) your garden abundance of forsythia and other woodie flower bushes, something that I'd love to: Forcing Flowering Branches Indoors

Martha at Seaside Simplicity really shows a new look in her de-cluttered lifestyle in her post on Spring Cleaning Entry De-Clutter. This is really a major de-clutter job!

And last but not least, Patti from Beauty From Your Kitchen shared a wonderful post on how to make Homemade Lemon Scrub that looks and probably smells good enough to eat!
.
Yes, you can link up more than one post, that's OK! Just remember that I gently delete any post that is not related to the theme of how we are living seasonally, or how we are freshening and cleaning up our lifestyles. No giveaways, no coupons or trying to sell stuff, etc!
I do enjoy all of the posts that you share and do my best to get around and thank each of you personally for joining in! If I can't get to it, please forgive me.
Please remember to either grab the button (at the bottom of this blog) for this get-together and/or include a link back to 'la bella vita' ~ ~ it's just good blogger etiquette. Thanks for your kindness . . .
Pin It











Thank you for hosting sweet friend. I'm thrilled to join and browse your inspiring fresh party.
ReplyDeleteHave a wonderful weekend!
Warmly, ~Melissa :)
Thank you for the fun party: always great to find fresh, clean, healthy link-up ideas! :) Have a great weekend!!
ReplyDeleteHi! I'm your newest follower! Love your site, so beautiful!
ReplyDeletethanks for hosting this party! I am here again!
ReplyDeleteSorry you're not feeling well, hopefully soon you'll be 100% again!
ReplyDeleteLeslie
Thanks very much for featuring my blog in your post today. Since I hold your blog in such high esteem, I consider it a real honor. Have a lovely weekend, and hope you feel better soon.
ReplyDeleteOh sweetie, you must feel like ... I just woke up and mysinuses are acting up too, from all of that southern pine. Feel better.
ReplyDeleteHello.. I found this site while browsing. I am sorry something went wrong while linking up. I just linked my Chicken Stew. thanks
ReplyDeleteThanks for sharing those excellent posts. I'm gonna take a look at the Homemade Lemon Scrub :)
ReplyDeleteRoz your the best thanks again!
ReplyDeleteThanks so much for the feature Roz - you rock! :-)
ReplyDeleteGreat posts! I have been on my allergy meds for a few weeks now anticipating the spring allergies, but since we got 12 inches of snow 2 days ago, I think it may be a while yet-ugh!! anne
ReplyDeleteHi Roz,
ReplyDeleteI am telling you I got off on some beautiful country roads and got lost, but here I am,finally. I brought you my Turnip Casserole from the Garden Post from last week. Sure hope all of enjoy the casserole. Thanks for hosting a great party and have a wonderful week end!
Thank you again Roz, for featuring me! Your the best!
ReplyDeleteThank you for honoring me with the Kitchen Change up mention and link on your page. I am grateful for your kindness and do hope that some of your lovely readers will stop by and visit Katherine's Corner. Biggest hugs! Katherine
ReplyDeleteP.S. hope you feel better soon
P.P.S. Did you notice that I have you on my blog love page and hop page too! I think your blog is wonderful.... ;-)xo
I'm sorry but I accidentally linked up twice and I couldn't figure out how to delete. :/
ReplyDeleteThank you for always leaving such sweet comments on my blog, I really appreciate your thoughts and always look forward to hearing from you. :)
I'd love to email you sometime but cannot figure out how to contact you. Do you have an email?
Thanks!
Anna
www.askannamoseley.com
thanks for hosting this! It's great to be involved!
ReplyDeleteThanks for hosting! Have a wonderful weekend.
ReplyDeleteThank you for hosting an opportunity to meet new people!
ReplyDeleteBe blessed.
Nice!
ReplyDeleteHave a great weekend!
Cheers,
Rosa
Thanks for hosting...
ReplyDelete