Thursday, July 14, 2011

Fresh Food Friday and Seasonal Saturday!

.
As it has been so hot outside, we are certainly still heating up our grills and kitchens with some fantastic cooking among bloggers.  And the heat isn't keeping us out of our gardens either, as we harvest more fresh goodness every week!  There were so many recipes and gardening posts shared last week that I'll feature more posts to showcase more of you!  Remember, oldies and newbies alike are selected to highlight your delicious dishes!

Once again, I extend my heart-felt thanks for joining in this little get-together every weekend.  This has been a great way to find new and upcoming blogs and for newbies to find some of the more established blogs that have been going strong for years.

So let's take a look at the Featured Blogs from last week!


 

click on 'read more' beneath my signature for more shared and featured blog posts from last week.



This Orange Cake with Orange Cream Cheese Frosting looks so refreshing and beautiful and brought to us from the very young and talented Jill from Dulce Dough.
.
The vivid, ruby red color of this Fresh Strawberry Basil Sorbet is a true indicator of the amount of strawberry flavor packed into it.  Eye candy!  Thanks goes to Renee from My Kitchen Adventures.


Perfect for grilling out on a hot summer evening, these Grilled Bratwurst Hoagies just scream "delicious" and were shared by I Savor The Weekend.




These fruit-filled Lemon Blueberry Crumb Bars from Chels at Catz in the Kitchen are perfect for a mid-morning or afternoon treat!

Isn't this Gnocchi with Peas creamy, cheesy good looking?  I could just dig right in this dish right now!  This was kindly shared by Joanne at WineLady Cooks.





What a beautiful presentation of a summer-fresh Garden Macaroni Salad.  The red radishes and green cucumbers really 'top this off' perfectly!  This creation was shared by Sheryl at Lady Behind the Curtain.





And last, but not least, there are some gardening posts being shared once again that are so important to the whole idea of cooking fresh!  I hope yhou enjoy the stroll through Cottage Gardens in July from Beth at Beyond The Garden Gate.





So all of you featured bloggers, please go ahead and grab the "I've Been Featured" button and place it anywhere on your post or blog if you like.  (the code is on my sidebar on the right at the bottom).

And now it's time once again to share your new posts for this week!
Please use the URL address of your post only and not your blog in general.
Recipe or gardening posts only, please.
You can share up to 2 posts from any date.
**To be considered for one of next week's featured blog posts, the button to "Fresh Food Friday" or "Seasonal Saturday" needs to be included in your post.  The "Codes" are on the bottom of my side bar on the right.**
.
Thank you for linking up and may God bless you over the weekend and always!
.

Pin It

42 comments:

  1. Lovely features once again! Thanks so much for hosting this week :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Roz thanks for hosting, all look nice! gloria

    ReplyDelete
  3. Another lovely selection to browse around only one of whom was familiar to me.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great features! That Garden Macaroni Salad looks fab! Thanks for hosting!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Following you from Over 40 GFC hop! Hope you'll follow back :) www.savingbythesea.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello My Dearest Roz,
    This is going to be a fabulous party! Thank you so much for hosting and featuring such delicious treats for us to try!
    <><
    Concetta

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your blog is fairly new to me and I have to say, each time I visit, I love it more. I love, love, love this Fresh Food Friday and Season Saturday so I'm going to start joining in. Hope you have a great weekend. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. You've highlighted some real winners here again, Roz. :-) Thank you for hosting. Have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Roz, you featured some great looking food and I really appreciate you featuring my garden post. Today I'm back with a food post: blueberry pie, made with blueberries from my garden!
    Blessings and hugs, Beth

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Roz, Thank you so much for including my gnocchi with peas dish this week. I have a dessert for this week, I just need to post it. Hopefully I will get to it before the day is out.

    Again Roz, thank you so much,
    Joanne

    ReplyDelete
  11. AnonymousJuly 14, 2011

    HI Roz, thanks for all the links and recipes. I'll definitely be clicking on them!! (LOVE Renee and My Kitchen Adventures - she's amazing!) Have a great day.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thanks for being such a gracious host Roz! You can trust me with the basil pesto. If you are not 100% satisfied, I will weed your garden for the next 5 years. How's that? :o) xo

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi Roz, Thanks so much for sharing the yummy links. I look forward to seeing what yummy things i will find over the weekend!

    Thanks for having me too.

    Best wishes,
    Natasha @ 5 Minutes Just for Me

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hi Roz,
    Oh my what beautiful features. I would not know where to begin. Thank you for hosting this lovely party and hope you have a great week end!
    Miz Helen

    ReplyDelete
  15. What a great roundup love the photo's as usual from our gracious host!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Roz, you're a hoot! No problem about mixing the recipe's. I don't know how you keep track of all them in the first place! But, THAAAAAANK you so much, once again I am truly humbled and honored to be featured again. Thank you too for the compliments on my site, I'm still learning and yours is a great inspiration! Have a great weekend and thanks again for hosting Fresh Food Friday and for giving many bloggettes the opportunity to share all their lovely recipes :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. Stopping by to say Hi, Roz!
    Too much going on this week to get a post done.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Thanks so much for featuring my Orange Cake! I hope to have a new recipe to share again this week!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Hi Roz, how have you been this week? Looks like another beautiful selection of recipes. Looking forward to going through them all.

    Anne @ Domesblissity

    ReplyDelete
  20. AnonymousJuly 15, 2011

    Hi Roz,
    Lovely and delicious featured recipes for the week...Its always nice to be here.thanks for hosting.I brought my hot Taco Salad.Have a great weekend to all

    ReplyDelete
  21. Love the picks for the week! I can't wait to go through all the awesome recipes, thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Thanks for hosting. Happy weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  23. Your comment on my cinnamon rolls was so sweet! You are such a doll. As promised I am delivering them to you via the link! :) Hope everyone likes them! have a great weekend

    ReplyDelete
  24. I agree with the others Roz. Great features again this week. Thanks for hosting Fresh Food Fridays. Just one more reason to look forward to Friday.
    Sam

    ReplyDelete
  25. everything looks so wonderful. Love the macaroni salad presentation. Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  26. Awe, Roz, thank you so much for featuring me this week! I'm so excited!!! I linked up a Raspberry Crisp this time and it was sooo yummy :) Have a wonderful weekend :)

    ReplyDelete
  27. AnonymousJuly 15, 2011

    Decisions decisions.You shouldn't post so many yummy things at once;)Great pics as well;)

    ReplyDelete
  28. AnonymousJuly 15, 2011

    Hi Roz, thank you for the invitation. There are so many delicious things to choose from :)

    RDK

    ReplyDelete
  29. I have been working so much I was in dire need of inspiration when I came here - and just as I expected - I found it!

    ReplyDelete
  30. Roz, I came back to let you know thee is an award waiting for you on my blog. Enjoy the weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  31. Wow, what lovely features once again! This is such a great linky for recipe inspiration!! Thank you for hosting, Roz. I've shared my Mom's Blueberry Muffins - perfect for now when blueberries are in season, or later on when you can use frozen. By the way, I'd love for you to share one of your posts with The Weekend Roundup, which I will be posting on Saturday morning. Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  32. Hi Roz, I just love reading your blog and getting the chance to find new ones. There are so many interesting people with great recipes. Thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  33. Hi, Roz! I linked up while driving home from Wisconsin...hope you had a wonderful visit with your family! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  34. I love the presentation of the garden Macaroni Salad...Divine to say the least.

    Lisa xx

    ReplyDelete
  35. Thanks so much for visiting Recipe Roundup and inviting me to share my recipes! Love your blog and am now a follower.

    ReplyDelete
  36. Thank you for the nice comment on my French Toast Strata AND for becoming my newest follower! Your blog is gorgeous and I look forward to poking around some more. Thanks for the invite to your weekend link party. I'd be happy to join in!

    ReplyDelete
  37. Thank you so much for inviting me. I love your parties!

    ReplyDelete
  38. Thanks for inviting me to your party! Everything here looks delicious- I can't wait to explore! :)

    ReplyDelete
  39. AnonymousJuly 18, 2011

    This is a great run down of the recipes! I didn't realize you had a blog hop or I would have loved to participate. But will definitely be here next week!

    Maria
    A Platter of Figs

    ReplyDelete
  40. wow what amazing links will have fun checking them out

    ReplyDelete
  41. Hi Roz! I don't know how on earth I missed that I made the list for featured recipe...but THANKS!! I will be sure to include your button on my blogs sidebar! Happy cooking to you!

    ReplyDelete

I enjoy each of your comments and reply to each, both here and on your blog directly! I hope you visit again! Grazie!