So here they are included in the featured posts from last week! Starting with recipes, everyone went from pumpkins two weeks ago to apples!
Fresh / Seasonal Food:
Spiced Baked Apples with Maple Caramel Sauce from Valli @ More Than Burnt Toast
Apple Cinnamon Cake from City Home/Country Home
Apple Crisp (Mousewood) from Breastfeeding Mom's Unite
Apple, Maple, Pecan Bread from Bumbles & Light
Fresh Apple Sauce from Becky @ Home is Lavender Scones
Trick or Treat Turnovers from Kim @ Stirring the Pot
Crispy Zucchini Potato Pancakes from Natalia @ Gatti Fili e Farina
Ginger Pecan Delights from gnee @ Singing With The Birds
Fresh Garden Flowers/Fruit/Vegetables:
Passion Fruit from elra @ garden at nina's place
Fresh / Seasonal Photos/Thoughts:
Thoughts & Photos of Autumn from Elizabeth @ Mirth and Motivation
Passion Fruit Photos from elra @ garden at nina place
Apples, Pumpkins and Fall Fun from Leanne @ From Chaos Comes Happiness
Fresh New Lifestyle/Outlook on Life:
A Season of Change For Me from Bernice @Ramblings of a Woman
Fresh / Seasonal New Fashion/Beauty:
Fresh Homemade Facial Exfoliant from Sarah @ All Our Fingers In The Pie
Autumn Decorated Hat from Bernideen's Tea Time Blog
Facial Steaming from Anestazia @ Your Work Is To Discover Your World
Fresh / Seasonal New Handmade Crafts:
Cinnamon-Scented Pine Cones from Jessi @The Juici Life
Homemade Halloween Cards from Gail @ Can't Stop Making Things
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
So here's how you link-up:
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
So here's how you link-up:
- Add your post link with a nice title.
- Add the photo of the post you wish to showcase.
- Grab the button (bottom of blog), post it either in your post or somewhere on your blog.
- No posts to try and sell stuff, no posts for giveaways or promoting a simple product/brand, or with simple coupons and company sales/specials (it isn't fun to delete these, but I do this every weekend to keep the clutter out and keep the link-up focused)










Perhaps this week the food posts will be all about squash? One can be hopeful. Thanks for the highlight!
ReplyDeleteOops!! I accidentally posted mine twice! Feel free to delete one! :) Anyways, thanks for hosting!!!
ReplyDeleteI just love your fresh fridays this is so awesome thanks for doing this Roz! have a great weekend!!!
ReplyDeleteI'm new here and I love it. Your site is so yummy. I found you through Breastfeeding Moms Unite. Thanks for the link-up.
ReplyDeleteThank you so much for including my Wordpress post on Autumn for your pick this week... You made my day. It's always a pleasure to visit your wonderfully colorful and hunger inducing blog.
ReplyDeleteHave a wonderful weekend!
Elizabeth
new follower :) thanks so much for hosting! www.thebabybottomline.com
ReplyDeleteI do product testing...but I'm always looking for ways to get creative with dinner... I have a picky eater on my hands! :)
Since you posted on fresh seasonal things I had to go back a few posts for my chocolate chip pumpkin bread. Now I did use pumpkin from a can because I only got ONE sugar pumpkin this year from my CSA and I am saving it for my Thanksgiving pumpkin pie. But if you can get your hands on a sugar pumpkin and don't mind doing a tad more work by roasting it, it tastes sooooo good and fresh and it makes you feel better knowing that you used that instead of a can.
ReplyDeleteThank you for hosting! I've linked some photos of our first frost this week!
ReplyDeleteCiao Roz ! Your idea is so good and I found so many interesting blogs here ! I thank you very very much for this and for your kindness !
ReplyDeleteSo happy I found your beautiful blog! I love fresh, home made healthy recipes! That's why I started my little blog.
ReplyDeleteThanks for hosting this great idea!
Oh, I posted 2 dishes I made last week, both w seasonal and healthy ingredients! hope everyone likes!
ReplyDeleteHello Roz,
ReplyDeleteThanks for the sweet feature. Your party here is a good one and I am off to check it out. Thanks for having all of us over!
Hi just wanted to say that I love,love,love your gorgeous blog!...and thank you for the opportunity to be featured in here.
ReplyDeletehugs
lila
This week I shared a nice decadent not-that-healthy cookie, nice organic ingredients were used though and we all need some warm cookies when the cold arrives.
ReplyDeleteremember there is a last chance to link your little kitchen failures at my Monthly Food Disaster!